[PD] Pd-berlin meeting next tuesday, 21st September, 18h00 INSTEAD OF 20h00

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Sep 16 17:02:01 CEST 2010

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010, João Pais wrote:

> I prefer the format where people discuss than the one that one lectures, and
> the others listen (which is suggested by having a "fixed" program).

The pdmtl#36 meeting yesterday was an example of a meeting with a "fixed"
programme, that turned out to be quite interactive and quite improvised.

I think that this is a barrier that can easily broken (just because the
programme has been written down, doesn't mean it can't turn into something
a bit different), and in the end, the real force turning the programme
into a fixed programme, is the total number of people. Yesterday we were
only seven, and it was a lot more flexible than when we were twenty-three,
for example.