[PD] can't find mtx_*

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Sep 16 17:05:15 CEST 2010

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010, Michal Seta wrote:

> Following the advice given in this thread I created a [mtx_mul~] and it
> seems to behave the same as [mtx_*~].  Yet, [mtx_*~] alone is impossible
> to use.  The rationale of this feature escapes me.

It depends on the build. Roman has been making fixes to pd-extended so
that the separate-external build works correctly. When aliases inside the
source code are not reflected as aliases in the filesystem, this is what
you get.

Another way to avoid the problem is to build all of iemmatrix as an
all-together library (one pd_linux for all externs). Some people have been
doing that while pd-extended's build of iemmatrix was broken.