[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:17:34 CEST 2010

Maybe i'm short of rationality, (and i may sound weird, please don't
misunderstand) but for me it's like a race issue... we shall not
discriminate windows users, because most of them were "born into" windows.
It's not like you buy your first computer and the vendor asks you "which OS
please?", and you have a 360 degree view of them you if you are cool you
choose linux, and if you are a jerk you choose windows. Be more tolerant,
and of course be happy that you are already "on the right side", but try to
help those "on the dark side" rather than abandoning them.
Just 2 cents.

Andras

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Bernardo Barros
<bernardobarros2 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Just stop losing energy with Windows. Better concentrate our limited
> resources....
> Linux is better for audio anyway, and it's so easy to use/install/try
> these days.
>
> 2010/9/16 ydegoyon at gmail.com <ydegoyon at gmail.com>:
> > ola,

> > so what? that's where the big illusion stands ( having more customers? )
> > do you expect any of these to be great creators???
> >
> > we'll see hey
> >
> > sevy

Muranyi Andras