[PD] Pd-berlin meeting on tuesday || 28 || 28 || 28 || not on 21..

servando barreiro servandisco at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 17 15:28:58 CEST 2010

HI

Important!

The meeting will be on 28  (twentyeight)..  (if somebody is going to respond the other thread, please, edit the subject..)

As we said before, It will be at 18:00  because  there´s a pd workshop running til 16:00
taught by Luca Carruba and Oscar Martin..   (guys, was trying to contact you without exit..)  So the attending people (and the teachers), can join the meeting afterwards.

Already 5 new people wrote me to inform that they will attend. some of them with experience in pd.  I have the feeling that it will be an interesting and "refreshing" meeting after the "summer break"

In this particular time there will be no "topic" because that´s part of the open philosophy and the horizontal structure..  That doesn´t mean that there will not be  topic  in future meetings..  There was topics in former meetings and in some of them, they turned into "pseudoworkshops" with lots of audience but just one person talking 100% off the time (and not because this person wanted to talk so much..  ; )
Soon I will do a presentation of my "dummy-gem" abstractions and I know how it will be..
Not exactly the idea I have about how a fruitful & dynamic meeting should be, but I will do anyway..  to keep recruiting possible meeting members..

In Nk they made also the "supercollider monday" and It´s quite active right now  but In the beguinning was just a meeting of 2 or 3 people.. (I attended some of them). There was no topic, just a common interest  "supercollider"..   No matter what you talk about, if there´s supercollider I´m interested. That´s the spirit..

Mat:  so, how was the pdmtl #6 ? , for sure  when we will have 30 pd meetings in Berlin it will be quite different..

btw,  are you recording the meetings?  I would love to attend them to take ideas for the Berlin meet.,

Slowly or not so slowly, the Berlin meeting will develope. Time is an important factor here..

cheers