[PD] Pd-berlin meeting on tuesday || 28 || 28 || 28 || not on 21..

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:46:42 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 3:28 PM, servando barreiro <servandisco at yahoo.es>wrote:

> HI

Hi servando

> Important!
>
> The meeting will be on 28  (twentyeight)..  (if somebody is going to
> respond the other thread, please, edit the subject..)
>
> As we said before, It will be at 18:00  because  there´s a pd workshop
> running til 16:00
> taught by Luca Carruba and Oscar Martin..   (guys, was trying to contact
> you without exit..)  So the attending people (and the teachers), can join
> the meeting afterwards.
>
> Here we are :)

For sure I'll partecipate again to pdBerlin Meeting.
It was a pleasure the first time, it will be the same again ;)

BTW I'm one of the "anarchist" way: In my experience (I remember some open
Wednesday in riereta or open dijous in Hangar, Barcelona, or some others
meeting in Bugslab in Rome) have a "free from scheme" meeting let people
more free to bring what they are doing, more free to ask, share and
partecipate. Also the presentation scheme, one relator talking of some
subject in front of the others I'm not sure is the best. It often limitates
people ask or just exploring themself.

my two cents
husk

--