[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 16:00:28 CEST 2010

Yes, I see the point. But maybe it's not all about the number of users, is it?
Better quality software is more appealing then more people using it...

BTW, Microsoft is not that tolerant with other operating systems...
Brazilian Government switched to free software a few years ago and
they got INSANE
because of the millions in royalties that they won't still any more
from the people.

"innovation software does not happen in the hands of governments but
the private sector."

(What it is not true because the private sector contributes a lot to
linux anyway)

http://www.linuxtoday.com/infrastructure/2010091600435NWMS

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/tec/798606-microsoft-critica-posicao-do-governo-brasileiro-sobre-o-software-livre.shtml