[PD] Fw: Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 16:57:02 CEST 2010

Shut UP! Everyone.

We all know that a large proportion of the computers in the world run Windows.
Pure Data is not elitist, apart from the French pronunciation of PD which was an

anti-elitist statement in the first instance.

We are not in the business of saying who can and who cannot use this software,
otherwise it would just be another Max/MSP and we'd have to email our DNA to
IRCAM or Cycling74 in order to log onto our computers every time. (I was born in

'74 - I resent their use of my birth-year, but I do not try to patent it).

This Ideological discussion is dead, and it has been dead for as long as I can
remember. PD is BSD for Miller because of his ironic involvement with MSP, and
GNU for everyone else. Don't clog the list with ideology. We are not a Tea
Party.

PS the Pope is in the UK, and still talking about the Nazis. He is a 20th
century relic. Do not become that. Use flexibly your status, and we might just
have a point!

Get over it, and love or hat each other openly.
Metastudio 4 for Pure Data - coming soon!!