[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Fri Sep 17 17:00:03 CEST 2010

The excuse USED to be how friendly and EASY windows/was to use.
Now it seems not so. I use pure data several courses and the students who are tech(y) and want to use cool linux stuff gravitate there. Usually 1 per semester. The rest have windows7 from the computer they had to get or they have a 3,000$ MAC they use to check email.