[PD] Pd-berlin meeting on tuesday || 28 || 28 || 28 || not on 21..

servando barreiro servandisco at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 17 18:05:33 CEST 2010

HI Husk!

Cool that you are joining the meeting again..

I will carry some things to show..  and also maybe we can jam a little bit at the end of the session.

I think the good term for the meetings is something like 50% topic day  and 50% anarch..

c:u

HI
Hi servando

Important!

The meeting will be on 28  (twentyeight)..  (if somebody is going to respond the other thread, please, edit the subject..)

As we said before, It will be at 18:00  because  there´s a pd workshop running til 16:00
  So the attending people (and the teachers), can join the meeting afterwards.

Here we are :)

For sure I'll partecipate again to pdBerlin Meeting.
It was a pleasure the first time, it will be the same again ;)

BTW I'm one of the "anarchist" way: In my experience (I remember some open Wednesday in riereta or open dijous in Hangar, Barcelona, or some others meeting in Bugslab in Rome) have a "free from scheme" meeting let people more free to bring what they are doing, more free to ask, share and partecipate. Also the presentation scheme, one relator talking of some subject in front of the others I'm not sure is the best. It often limitates people ask or just exploring themself.

my two cents
husk

--
when Art become pratical