[PD] Fw: Latency

Matte the.chaotician at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 21:08:01 CEST 2010

I totally agree with the ua25, I had an utterly flawless experience with it
and Ubuntu Studio 10.04.

Matt

On 17 Sep 2010 18:56, "Dan Wilcox" <danomatika at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sep 17, 2010, at 11:51 AM, Ed Kelly wrote:

> I'm still searching for an answer other than "good...
It is not a dream, it depends on the hardware and its standards compliance.
Roland/Edirol stuff is great. I have a UA-25 usb external that I have not
had any trouble with and I've read the FA-66 firewire version works with the
new firewire drivers. The problem is related to proprietary this and that in
the drivers of some manufacturers. You can't expect decent drivers in Linux
unless they are willing to give out the details and MOTU is apparently not.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com