[PD] [#spigot]

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Sep 17 21:53:30 CEST 2010

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010, patko wrote:

> No, I didn't thought about such thing, I just wanted to recompile
> vanilla for accessing some functions called by gridflow, but apparently
> it was the wrong way...

I don't know. I think you need both an export and an import, in which case
you need both an extra EXTERN in Pd and an extra EXTERN in GridFlow, but I
thought you could try it just on the GridFlow side in case it works... If
not, I'd rather not change Pd for that, unless a workaround were to be
really complicated. First tell me if you have any success with EXTERN just
in GridFlow.

On pourrait faire le reste sur IRC.