[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 22:19:48 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-17 at 14:42 -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Can we move the Windows bashing to another list?  I'm sure there are
> much better venues.  I'd much prefer it if we were friendly to Pd/
> Windows users rather than try to make them feel stupid.

Aren't we all a bit windows users?

BTW and to get on-topic again:
Many thanks for all the work you put in to that Pd-extended build.

"0.42.5 is the best and fastest Pd-extended ever", would Steve Jobs say,
if Pd-extended would be his child. (Sorry for getting off-topic again
and changing context so quickly.)

Roman