[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 18 00:13:30 CEST 2010

how many linux users does it take to screw in a light bulb?

3 full time people, plus the help of online pages in the internet, and
lots of hours going around forums and chats. and in the end the bulb still
doesn't work because it can't compile, or one of the libraries is too
old/too new, or the software is allergic to the hardware, or something
else that no one can explain.

that sums up my experience with linux so far. windows works for me, I do
all my performances with it and never regreted it.