[PD] "I'm on unix, I'm much better than windows users!" (was Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!)

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 01:02:50 CEST 2010

There is nothing wrong with using PD on Windows.

There is nothing wrong implicitly with Windows. I should know, I use Windows for
certain things, and I use Linux for other things.

I don't think there is a prejudice in the list. I'm quite happy to answer
questions about Windows versions etc - we all are.

Pure Data is great in every platform. The reasons I use the Linux are my
reasons, and if you need it you will discover it, but that does not diminish you
as a PD user.

The list has become very heated tonight. Perhaps some of this is my fault, in
which case I apologise. I hope that every user of PD reaches a point of
satisfaction with his or her work. I am certainly seeking this. We all surprise
each other. Long may we continue to do so.

Goodnight,
Ed Kelly
Metastudio 4 for Pure Data - coming soon!!