[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sat Sep 18 01:26:52 CEST 2010

(sorry to keep on with the old title, I'll do it only this time 'cause I
read the thread too late...)

I reckon who use linux doesn't do it _only_ 'cause it works more smoothly or
for the better capabilities or 'cause windoz may be crap or 'cause Steve
Jobs wants God to shake his hand,
but (hopefully) there is something more behind it...

call it ideology, modesty, rationality, belief,...

Message: 5

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net