[PD] GEM (help, i never use it!)

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 11:57:14 CEST 2010

Hi all,

The bassist in my band found this video made by a friend of his with Jitter,

http://vimeo.com/14901626
He would like me to try and do something similar for one of our songs, so i
said yeah i could do this with Pd there's GEM and it's just about as
powerful as Jitter et cetera.
Only i have never used GEM, i mainly focus on sounds and never felt the need
for it. Does anybody know how something similar could be achieved in Pd? His
friend says he used a video processed by one of the beginner's patches on
Max which applies lines on the image and bends them according to some of the
image's properties. I m sure this is possible in GEM, but i don't know how.
Thank you!

Pierre