[PD] the Pope likes Pd-extended 0.42.5

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Sat Sep 18 14:29:18 CEST 2010

On 18.09.2010 05:05, ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:
> Ed Kelly wrote:
>> Evangelise boy, the Pope is in town and I think we've got one-up on
>> the Vatican
>> (do the Mussolini)
>>

> it was :'tanzen Mussolini', 'tanzen Adolf Hitler'
>
> ok, i'm older than any on this list except Miller,
> sometimes sounds an old 'leave your illusion at the door' one,
> i admit
>
> sevy

You're both right: Do the Mussolini was by Cabaret Voltaire, Der
Mussolini by DAF ;)

And now back to OT: PD-extended 0.42.5 runs great on both my Debian
squeeze machines and I like it. Thank you, Miller, for developping Pd,
Hans for packaging etc, and all the other contributors.

Best regards,
Thomas
--
"Spielen Sie Strip Schnipp-Schnapp?" (Adam Weishaupt to Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe in: Robert Shea & Robert A. Wilson, The Golden