[PD] Pd-berlin meeting on tuesday || 28 || 28 || 28 || not on 21..

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Sep 18 16:57:50 CEST 2010

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010, Roberto Duarte wrote:

> Well I think in a way being treated as not doing my part just for
> proposing that a basic course could be helpful is not motivating.

I think that it is fairly obvious that a basic course for a good amount of
money can be motivating for both sides, but I can understand the
impression that a certain fraction of pd beginners would like to have
courses for free (and no other form of trade), and the kind of reflex it
may cause. In the end I think that it's best to be distinguishing between
the nice beginners and... the other beginners. And it's not always easy to
distinguish... beginners are beginners, they don't always know what they
can ask.