[PD] GEM (help, i never use it!)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Sep 18 17:51:40 CEST 2010

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010, Pierre Massat wrote:

> He would like me to try and do something similar for one of our songs,
> so i said yeah i could do this with Pd there's GEM and it's just about
> as powerful as Jitter et cetera.

GEM itself doesn't cover that much of Jitter's functionality, and GridFlow
doesn't cover that much of it either. I think it really takes both
GridFlow and GEM together, to be able to cover a very large fraction of
Jitter's functionality. However, remember that there are also things that
you can do in GridFlow or GEM and don't exist in Jitter.