[PD] pd-extended-0.42.5: problems with gridflow + gem & pdp

Antonio Bonifacio neuromancer85 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 09:50:27 CEST 2010

Mathieu,
I have libv4l-dev installed, and I have built gridflow with v4l support, so
there is no need to rebuild it.
As you said before:

> BTW, did you get libv4l1 support in your GF build ? (there's currently no
> v4l2 API support at this point in GF though... it only understands v4l2
> through the v4l1 interface and only if you have libv4l1 support enabled)

So I just have to ld_preload v4l1compat.so when i run pdextended to let
gridflow see my v4l2 cam as a v4l1 device, no problem with this.
The real problem is interfacing gridflow with GEM or pdp, since the objects
like #to_pix or #to_pdp do not work...

--
“90% of people do not read, out of those who read 90% do not understand, out
of those who understand 90% forget”