[PD] Pd-berlin meeting on tuesday || 28 || 28 || 28 || not on 21..

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 19 08:40:45 CEST 2010

> again, a main need (in my case, hope other beginners feel like saying
> something) would be a Basic Course, and it is of course, out of the
> scope of the meetings.

a "complete basic course" is outside of these meetings, at least from my
point of view. but you can slowly try to build one yourself: tell one by
one what are your interests, and one week one user might share something,
the next week another user, a third week some other user... you won't get
it all at once (or maybe you will, who knows), but there should be
resources there to cover lots of things.
but the main point must come from you. leave a message in the wiki (that's
why we spent the time putting it there), or come to the next meeting and
say that out loud.

> The initial Idea was: people with some basic Pd skills will be more
> participative, pumping up further meetings.

that is supposed to be the goal of the meetings, so that a user group
builds up, and people know where to get help, being no one unreplaceable -
that's also why "basic users" should also do their part, so that the
reunions don't depend only on the people organising it.