[PD] midi learn

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:37:54 CEST 2010

hey
I've put together a little abstraction (attached) to demonstrate the defaulting I mentioned earlier. Either give it no arguments for the range object to output 0 to 127 or set your top and bottom range with this. Unfortunately without arguments the fixed variable boxes stuck on zero, I've added some conditional logic so this will work unless you set the second argument as 0. Then it will default to 127. Either way, hope this helps.
Andrew