[PD] piezo sensor to pduino object

FernandoG dataferx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 17:58:29 CEST 2010

Hi

I need to use a piezo to trigger a bang in a pd patch but i am having some
problem of inestability. I use the piezo like an analog input to arduino
board, then comunicate with pduino ( firmata 2.1.) Once in the patch i use
an arduino object to detect the signal from piezo and a threshold object to
trigger a bang when the value of the signal goes up the threshold. The
problem is the acuraccy of the sistem, because is really unprecise,
sometimes trigger doestn work and some times trigger more bangs than hits to
the piezzo.
Anybody knows a efficient way to do this? how can i improve the accuracy?

Thanks ¡¡