[PD] comment connection

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 16:16:47 CEST 2010

Matju,

We need to talk about this. Auto-positioning system? I'm interested. My notation
system is nearing completion and uses barely anything other than GEM, PD and a
bit of Zexy. But...if you are working on a system of dynamic object creation
within Gridflow I'd like to know how it works. The object index causes me
sleepless nights, and I've been doing this every day for the past 3 months.

hugs

 Metastudio 4 for Pure Data - coming soon!!