[PD] comment connection

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 15:57:37 CEST 2010

Pd 0.41

But I'm using Pure Dyne Carrot and Coriander which means it's got Gridflow
installed by default

I'm just curious - but also if you could change comments then it means you could
make help files to give you information about installing etc the required
externals. Then the helpfile would only come up correctly if the whole
abstraction was working.

I'm interested in this - Metastudio uses a lot of externals...

Ed
Metastudio 4 for Pure Data - coming soon!!