[PD] midi learn

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Mon Sep 20 14:54:58 CEST 2010

hi,
I also patched a midi learn abstraction... then I found this discussion
and replaced all [select] by [==]... Thank's :-)
Hope you'll enjoy this one: both cc and channel values are saved in an
external message box with a [set( message in the abstraction itself...
so no need to re-learn on each session. Two arguments to scale your
0-127: can be negative numbers or reversed scale.
Maybe somebody can help me with that: I didn't found a way to set 0-127
as default. So the two arguments are obligatory...
cheers
raf