[PD] "I'm on unix, I'm much better than windows users!" (was Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!)

jm jones juanmjv at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 05:52:59 CEST 2010

2010/9/20 Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com>:

> [...]

I'm on Linux, emm, now Im writing this in W7. W7 is not bad on audio,
asio4all gives good latency with a crappy sound card, It doesnt
crash...
In the same machine I have Leopard, is nice, but windows is more
"open" or tweakable ! So yes, Mac is cool, core is cool, but, not so
cool now.
Linux: Linux is faster, is easy, sometimes is not so easy, is much
more open than anything. Each year GNU/Linux & free software apps are
better and better.
If you want to use Windows, use Windows, if you like OS X, use that.
And if you use Linux, well, you are on the right side... HEHEHE.

--
Juan Manuel Jones