[PD] "I'm on unix, I'm much better than windows users!" (was Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!)

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:15:03 CEST 2010

> If you want to use Windows, use Windows, if you like OS X, use that.
> And if you use Linux, well, you are on the right side... HEHEHE.

that's my attitude as well. but if someone starts saying "let's not waste
our time with non-unix systems, they're not open source anyway so it makes
no sense to let them use our software", I'll soon not be able to do that
anymore.
(and the most "coherent" is that they always rebel against windows, but
not against mac, which in these days is more commercial and bigbrothery
than windows ever was - acording to some comments from friends that use
mac)