[PD] Re : piezo sensor to pduino object

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:44:10 CEST 2010

Hey, the guy is using Arduino, well, you should use a resistance of 1 kohm,
the schedule is the same as I show you, you must use the red wire inside and
black outside your "penny" ... resistance to the ground will be used to
enter the analog, as a ldr, is the same pattern ... You can check it on the
web ...
http://webzone.k3.mah.se/projects/arduino-workshop/projects/arduino_meets_processing/instructions/ldr.html,
also you would need a flex sensor... more stability and non erratic
performance...

Best regards

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com