[PD] the Pope likes Pd-extended 0.42.5

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 17:22:37 CEST 2010

Lorenzo wrote:
> Dominic Pflaum wrote:
>> Perhaps I'm missing something here, but am I the only person who
>> finds a whole load of swastikas kind of offensive?
>>
>> If I missed a joke it didn't seem that funny anyway.
> Agreed over here :/

sorry you don't understand why it has been posted here
( feel i have to explain like very slooowwly ) ::

i read some messages about some people being fanatic about
one system or another, that's why i remind you
that whatever system you're running,
the computer acts as a dictator in your life.

hihi

and those who can't laugh about swastikas have still
a serious problem with history, imho...

ciao,
seyv