[PD] the Pope likes Pd-extended 0.42.5

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 21 20:08:33 CEST 2010

On Sep 21, 2010, at 1:49 PM, jm jones wrote:

> 2010/9/21 João Pais <jmmmpais at googlemail.com>:
>> what is the name of the video? here in germany it says that this link
>> attents against the law, and can't be seen. the facebook links give
>> me
>> warnings about malware and pishing, so I didn't click on them.
>>

> In Germany you cant use a swastika, the video is full of that symbol.
> But you cant see videos from another countries  with swastikas???
> The name of the video is CANCER MATRIX  SYGNOK KOMPUTER 1 , plus some
> crosses in the title too.

I wonder what buddhists and hindus do in Germany.  Its a common symbol
in Buddhism and Hinduism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Banning symbols is a silly thing to do, IMHO.  The swastika was not
the problem, it was what people did.  Bans just make people believe
they are doing something useful instead of actually working on the
problem.

Guess we should switch to pd-ot...

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.