[PD] Free Max?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 21 20:23:27 CEST 2010

I've never really used Max, so doesn't mean much to me.  Whatever
floats their boat :).  I don't really see it as a competition.

But yes, there has always been the free runtime.

.hc

On Sep 20, 2010, at 5:55 PM, Dan Wilcox wrote:

> I have heard rumors from various sources that Cycling 74 may change
> the pricing scheme of Max to include a limited version for free. If
> true, what does this mean for Pd?
>
> --------
> Dan Wilcox
> danomatika.com
> robotcowboy.com

Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute.
  - from Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs