[PD] Any pd projects at the World Maker Faire NYC?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 21 20:28:00 CEST 2010

I'll have Pd in my pocket because it runs on my phone ;-) But happy to
meet up with people at Maker, come by and take a ride on one of the
treacherous machines I've helped build.

.hc

On Sep 20, 2010, at 11:00 AM, Ted Hayes wrote:

> I will be showing my Neurohedron, a hardware interface to my neural-
> network-based PureData patch(es) :)
>
> I'll be at the Devotion Gallery booth.  Yay!  I am also curious what
> other Pd-oriented projects will be there...
>
> —t3db0t
>

> On Sep 19, 2010, at 11:41 PM, Dan Wilcox wrote:
>
>> Howdy all,
>>
>> I will be showing my robotcowboy system at the World Maker Faire in
>> NYC this weekend, the 24th and 25th. Are there any other pd-based
>> projects or pd people going to be there? I know Hans will be there
>> with the Madagascar Institute and its fire/metal-based analog
>> activities ...
>>
>> We should schedule a meet up, etc.
>>
>> --------
>> Dan Wilcox
>> danomatika.com
>> robotcowboy.com

"We have nothing to fear from love and commitment." - New York Senator
Diane Savino, trying to convince the NY Senate to pass a gay marriage
bill