[PD] Free Max?

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 20:57:23 CEST 2010

Max has always offered the possibility of downloading "free" but a 30-day
license, which is that crack, I think it means little, it's like when
windows 7 is "liberated", we humbly think we use pd for two reasons: the
potential and an ethical issue, it would be a bad move  create or teaching
max and then forcing us or our students to pay a license ... I do not think
that means a lot, I teach in universities pd, other professors teach max and
is a real pain in the head, max in my experience only works well in osx
again making it proprietary.
I preferred pd as mentioned, plus the community is worth more than $ 700, is
something that commercial software can never have.

Best regards

José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/santorcuato