[PD] sssad in pd-extended?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 21 21:53:24 CEST 2010

Ok, I've been posting the libs in Pd-extended to the community/
projects/software/ page as I submit them to Debian via pkg-
multimedia.  Its easy enough for me to continue that.

It would be great if you could add other libs to that page that are
not currently included in Pd-extended, things like Gridflow,
pix_opencv, pdp_opencv, sssad, etc.

.hc

On Sep 21, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Marco Donnarumma wrote:

> I definitely agree, the pd-ring is a good effort in a similar
> direction, but a single webpage on the pd.info would be so helpful,
> specially when teaching.
> Could we (I) start working on it?
>
> I'd be up to collect links to the libs already included in pd-x and
> list them on a page on pd.info.
> I should only understand how to keep it updated, being aware of
> future inclusions and exclusions.
>
> Anything against it? or suggestions?
>
>> As for a place for libs, IOhannes set this up a while ago, I've
>> started adding things to it, I think it works well as a place for
>> people to release their libs, GUI plugins, etc.  I think we should
>> switch puredata.info/downloads to this page once we get things all
>> figured out.
>>
>> http://puredata.info/community/projects/software/
>>
>> .hc
>>

>>>   I think we mainly need a sort of "externals" portal on the
>>> website where everyone registers libs so its a one-stop shop for
>>> picking your object poison. This makes more sense then an every
>>> growing blob within pd-extended.
>>>
>>> --------
>>> Dan Wilcox
>>> danomatika.com
>>> robotcowboy.com
>>>

> --
> Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
> Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher -
> Edinburgh, UK
>

> PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
> LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net | http://www.flxer.net
> EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli