[PD] the Pope likes swatikas (utf-8) in Pd-extended 0.42.5

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 03:26:54 CEST 2010

but using the swatiska ( and the slastika ) precisely when you criticize it
is also forbidden?? that's where the problem stands...
forbidding things just _attract_ people to it...

second, if skinheads offer me some beers, it's ok...
they're all like wasted children you know...

it's not OT, the subject can change to ...
"the Pope likes swatikas (utf-8) in Pd-extended 0.42.5"

ciao,
sevy