[PD] the Pope likes swatikas (utf-8) in Pd-extended 0.42.5

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 22 04:39:04 CEST 2010

> but using the swatiska ( and the slastika ) precisely when you criticize
> it
> is also forbidden?? that's where the problem stands...
> forbidding things just _attract_ people to it...

I don't know the law that well. but it's normal to see punks antifa with
this on their back
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_O2iB5xy9Vio/SUPKED-_xpI/AAAAAAAAACE/wthZTXBnbu8/S220/Anti-Nazi.gif
Here's a small resume, more details in the german page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Germany. according to the article,
even the law was a bit dumb, until they eventually got it right

> second, if skinheads offer me some beers, it's ok...
> they're all like wasted children you know...

as soon as they hear your accent, don't know if they'll be that wasted.
they look quite awake here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP4ZQGqi7M&feature=related (this is from
2006)

last year, just 10m walk from here, a guy was beaten down in the subway,
in the centre of berlin.
http://www.trend.infopartisan.net/trd7809/t497809.html (first news).

fortunately everytime they try a nazi demonstration, there's a antidemo
with 100x more people.