[PD] svn co ...documentation

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 22 06:01:18 CEST 2010

How about I write it in an email, and you try it.  If it works for
you, add it to those wiki pages with the fresh newbie's perspective.

I think this should work:

svn co --username myname https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/

* --username is your sourceforge username
* it must be httpS when you are doing it writable

.hc