[PD] sssad in pd-extended?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 22 07:58:43 CEST 2010

On Sep 21, 2010, at 6:43 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> As for alternate ways of including things besides libdirs, there
>> are lots of kludges currently in Pd-extended.  I've been spending a
>> lot of my time maintaining them.  I'm working on reducing
>> maintenance time so I can actually spend time coding new things.
>> So far, only a couple people have a track record of actually
>> maintaining code in Pd-extended without me needing to get involved
>> (Martin Peach, Matju, Roman, IOhannes, I'm probably missing someone).
>
> I don't have any externals in pd-extended, nor in SourceForge.
>
> Which code are you talking about ?

What I mean is that you have gotten gridflow to work something like a
libdir without me having to fix it.  Personally I'd like to see it
more like a libdir.

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country."  Nobody
gives their life for anything.  We steal the lives of these kids.  -
Admiral Gene LeRocque