[PD] pdp_theonice on ubuntu lucid: Video streaming problem

Nick Burge tectp at telefonica.net
Wed Sep 22 11:17:14 CEST 2010

Hi, many thanks for your reply....
Now I cannot connect with the ogg patch either.

thsi is what i get playing back an ogg audio file....

oggread~: START
oggcast~: connecting to port 8000
oggcast~: logging in to IceCast2 server...
oggcast~: logged in to http://source.giss.tv:8000/entretenidos.ogg
oggcast~: ogg/vorbis encoder initialised
status: 1
error: oggcast~: could not send ogg header to server (-1)
oggcast~: closing due to error...
oggcast~: connection closed
status: 0

Is it just that the server is sometimes not working?
best regards, Nick.