[PD] unix and (bad) companies.

Olivier Heinry olivier at heinry.fr
Wed Sep 22 16:38:17 CEST 2010

I started using Blender's sequence engine a few months back, and as long
as you install a version compiled with ffmpeg support, it works nicely.
it's a very different environment though.

pros:
* x-platform
* features 3D!
* big community, alive project

cons:
* implies learn very different shortcuts
* file browser not handy

dont know if you can capture anything from within it, but pd/dvgrab does
the job for me.

++
OH