[PD] [Pd-announce] mediagrid v0.1

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 02:54:53 CEST 2010

That's really nice!

Unfortunately when your abstraction initializes itself, something
you are doing is setting the dirty flag.  This means for each
instance you'll get a dialog asking if you want to save the
changes.  (I think it's because you are sending a
donecanvasdialog message to a canvas somewhere.)

This is on Pd version 0.42.5-extended in Ubuntu Hardy.

I think matju has an object called [#many] in Gridflow that is
an abstraction that dynamically creates GUI content on a GOP.
I can't remember if it sets the dirty flag or not-- if not, you
might see how he does it and use whatever method he uses.

-Jonathan