[PD] prosilica GigE camera

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Sep 23 12:16:38 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-23 11:36, cyrille henry wrote:
> Hello Iohannes
> thanks for the answer
> sorry i missed the readme!
>
> the AVT backend is not compatible with the cam i've got.
>
> Supported cameras:
> Prosilica GC, GS, GB, GE, GX, Manta
>
> mine is a blaster cam.

have you tried, or did you just read the readme?
i _think_ that GigE is at least some "standard", so GigE cams should
work....

> the halcon driver look very restrictive.
> i register, download the pakage.
> but i did not have a licence.
> where did you find the 30 day evaluation licence?

cannot remember exactly, either in one of the readmes that come with the
package or on the website http://www.mvtec.com/download/registration.html).

looking into my old emails, it seems like "theImagingSource" contacted
my automatically and sent me the key (as well as a CD with the software
(again!))
make sure that your cam is supported by halcon...

fgamsdr
IOhannes