[PD] GEM Neupert Tutorial '10-av-more control'. How do I play more than 1 video?

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Sep 23 17:10:18 CEST 2010

Hello,

You have a problem in your abstraction
'pix_buffer_filmopen_environment.pd' where there is a [loadbang] and a
message [set video_environment(. There is no
'video_environment' [pix_buffer] in your patch but a
'$0-video_environment' pix_buffer. Therefore remove this loadbang and
message in this abstraction and save it (because the abstraction use the
first argument as pix_buffer).
Then open your main patch and see if it is working now.

Why do you use several abstraction with different name ?
Just use one abstraction [pix_buffer_filmopen] and add a different
argument each time :
[pix_buffer_filmopen $0-video_environment]
[pix_buffer_filmopen $0-video_vdu]
[pix_buffer_filmopen $0-video_headshot]
++

Jack