[PD] Fwd: GEM Neupert Tutorial '10-av-more control'. How do I play more than 1 video?

J bz jbeezez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 17:42:13 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J bz <jbeezez at gmail.com>
Date: 23 September 2010 16:41
Subject: Re: [PD] GEM Neupert Tutorial '10-av-more control'. How do I play
more than 1 video?
To: Jack <jack at rybn.org>

Hey Jack,
Thanks a lot for that.

It's still crashing when I open the second avi.:(

I used different abstractions (correctly or not) because I'm using three
[gemhead] 1-3 to play the videos.  I thought that is the way no?  So each
abstractions contains a different gemhead.

Even though I have given each abstraction a different name, they all have
the same canvas i.d.?

Very confusing...

Again, thanks a lot though,

Jb