[PD] jMax Phoenix

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 20:34:32 CEST 2010

the java gui for supercollider (swingosc) is not very efficient
performance-wise. It makes the cpu go from 8 to 25%...
The new Qt (gui toolkit with c++ code) is incredibly more efficient
and much more pleasant to the eyes, at least on gnu/linux.

I also can't understand a very good reason to start such a similar
application all over (jmax), why not just improve what is already
working (pd) ??