[PD] Newbie question about global tempo, metro

jm jones juanmjv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 01:37:36 CEST 2010

Hi, Im learning pd, making my first patch. I'm reading Johannes
Kreidler book "loadbang", but I want to learn some things right  now :
)
I make a BPM metro (bpm number / 60000 to metro right inlet), but I
dont know how to connect that to  other sections in the patch.
 For example, I have an abstraction with a sequence of frequencies and
a metro. I want that subpatch/abstraction to be "launched" in time
according to  the global bpm metro, but maintaining the value of his
own metro.
Thanks in advance.

--
JM Jones