[PD] how to create blanck line

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Fri Sep 24 14:34:43 CEST 2010

Hi

For applescript command
for exemple to change .srt used by VLC [it was my problem : to create
an automat for a random_mix of .srt in VLC]

[open document file "XXXXXX.srt" of folder
[set the name of file "XXXXXX.srt" to "XXXXXX1.srt"(
"Desktop" of folder "philippsnard" of folder "Users" 					I
of startup disk using application file "TextEdit.app" of 				      I
folder "Applications" of startup disk]								     I
[list]
[l2s]
[osascript -e 'tell application "Finder" to $1' &(
[system]

I finish the patch, and I share in the list.