[PD] how to create blanck line

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Sep 24 15:24:08 CEST 2010

Hey IOhannes,

I am guessing you wrote about starting a new thread because this
thread got bunched in with another in your mailer.  I never reply,
then change the subject unless its a reply, I've noticed on a number
of occasions that my threads will get bunched in with others.  Also,
my mailer did not bunch this one in with any other threads.

So I think the culprit is bugs in the threading of your mailer.

.hc