[PD] how to create blanck line

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Fri Sep 24 18:05:43 CEST 2010

Hello

>> i have a clever question:
>> do you think it would be possible to strat a new thread, when you
>> start
>> a new topic?
>> this is how i do it: if i want to comment on something somebody has
>> said
>> on the list i use  the "reply" (and relatives: usually "reply list")
>> button in my mail-client. if i have a new question, i click on
>> "new" and
>> add "pd-list at iem.at" as the address (when i'm lazy, i navigate to a
>> pd-list mail, and right-click on the mail-address and select "compose
>> mail to".
sorry, but I believe that my mail was only for the pd-list, and not
with you in cc.
It's certainy an error of me

>>> how to create in a textfile blank line between 2 lines with
>>> [msgfile] or
>>> [textfile]
>>
>> by adding an empty line with [add( (no arguments)
My problem was that when I read a .srt with [msgfill],  all blank line
was cuted, and after when I rewrite the text,  I did not manage to
insert blank lines
But I have choosen an other way to realize a random mix of video and
subtitle in VLC, with [system] and applescript.
I document the atch and I share.

best regards